mark Nixon
Helping girlfriend acquire her GED records which she took test back in mid 80s. She lost or misplaced during her move. She needs this proof for the job she currently holds and if she can't acquire proof of the GED records she will be suspended for 10 days or until she can provide proof. She can't remember the name of the test center in which she took test . All she knows is it was around Ventura CA.where she lived at time. Please help. We have both tried patiently with many sites and haven't got any where.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for writing!

The best way to retrieve GED test scores and transcripts is through the GED testing service and the state's department of education. You can find further instructions on the GED testing service's website

Good luck!

Rosiee Thormahlen, Adviser

GED Academy

1.800.460.8150 |

Deleting Attachment...

Add a Website Forum to your website.