i found this site looking for information on obtaining my ged test results &/or certificate.i took the test in 1975 while residing in puerto rico.can you help??????????????? please,thanks

Sherman Lewis
You should contact the GED Administrator in PR:

Mrs. Myrna Gonzalez Vasquez
GED Administrator
Administration Adult Education Services
Department of Education
P.O. Box 190759
San Juan, PR 00919-0759
(787) 759-2000, Ext. 4567, 4568, 2567, 2570

They should be able to help.
Jacqueline Ortega
Mrs myrna, 
I need some info. on taking the GED in puerto rico, but I cannot reach you through the tels I find in the web. Can you please give me some numbers where i can call and get an answer?
thank you
jacqueline ortega
Kit Parker
Hey Jacqueline,
If you need to look up a testing center try this handy link:

~Kit Parker
GED Academy
Deleting Attachment...

Add a Website Forum to your website.