My husband got his GED about 30 years ago while in the Army, stationed in GA. He lost the original and needs a copy. We don't live in GA. Do we contact GA (where he took the test) or our home state education office to obtain a copy? 
Deleting Attachment...

Add a Website Forum to your website.