Getting your GED certificate is important for a better, brighter future; it is the first step towards starting a career or getting into college.
With GED academy, you can study using a personalized learning plan online. You can choose when, where, and how much to study. Most of our students are ready to take the GED test in 4-6 weeks if they study one hour per day.
This is how our online study program works:
1. You will start with a short self-assessment or a practice test.
2. We design a lesson plan for you by skipping over what you already know, and taking you one step at time through lessons that teach you what you need to learn.
3. The program itself is a mixture of video instruction, practice questions, small reading assignments, and a series of practice tests.
4. If you ever need help, you can call us for personalized tutoring (included in the enrollment fee).
5. Because it's so customized and appeals to so many different learning styles, you move through the program a lot faster than you would using other study methods.
6. The program will let you know when you're ready for your official GED® test.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or enroll online.
Rosiee Thormahlen, Adviser