I am a US citizen living abroad with my family for the last few years. I'm living in Bangladesh and attending at a local school. I'm planing to move back to The States in a few months for furthe studies so I got my GED from Bangladesh which is the 2002 series. As you might know, USA has the new 2014 GED system.
My question is will any community college accept the GED that I achieved from Bangladesh.
Hi Daniel,

I see no reason why your GED certificate from Bangladesh based from the 2002 test would not be accepted. You should contact the admissions office of the college to which you are applying.


Laura Shi, Adviser

GED Academy


1.800.460.8150 | http://www.passged.com

Deleting Attachment...

Add a Website Forum to your website.