Hello sir,
 I am an International Student. I live in Nepal and I am currently taking GED classes going to an Institute. At further I want to study in USA can i get admission in United States With an GED.. Will Embassy of America give VISA to study in USA with GED????... And at last can u provide me some of the colleges which accepts International Students with out any SAT Test or any other Qualification..

I would be Thankful If u could provide me some information on my question.

                        -- Thank You--
Leonard Williams
Hi! To get a student visa to the U.S., you must be accepted by a U.S. college or university. The GED can help you gain admission to an American college or university. 95% of U.S. colleges and universities accept the GED, but the GED is only one admissions requirements. You'll need to find out other admissions requirements from the colleges that you're interested in.

To find out more about student visas to the U.S., go to:
Leonard Williams
Regarding not requiring an SAT or other admissions requirements, that severely limits the possible schools for you. And, you  need to be sure that your college is correctly accredited so that it will meet the requirements for a visa. As far as a list goes--whew! There are thousands of colleges in the U.S. Your best bet is likely vocational colleges. Here is one website that lists vocational schools:

There are other resources as well. You'll need to be positive that the school meets the requirements for a visa, so be careful and check it out before spending money.
Deleting Attachment...

Add a Website Forum to your website.