Hi my name is Stacey and I live in cookeville tn I took my test at the adult education center in 2005 but lost it and they have shut down and need it for A job quickly could u help me who to contact to get my copy please I would appreciate it thank u[smile]
Hi Stacey!

The state of Tennessee should have a record of your GED transcript. Here is the website that Tennessee uses for high school equivalency records:

Diploma Sender

You should be able to order your transcripts by phone from Diploma Sender. Here is the phone number: (855) 313-5799

For more information, go to
Tennessee Dept. of Labor and Workforce Development, Adult Education Records

I wish you all the best in your new job!

Deleting Attachment...

Add a Website Forum to your website.