I passed my ged in paris France in 1988, I still have the original result sheet they sent me. I didn't request the diploma (stupid me). I sent requests to ged, French dept of edu, california state of edu , the center where I took it.. noone can find the records. I don't know where else to go. It just needs to get interpreted into a diploma. I live in Huntington Beach ca. What can I do
Dear Em,

Try contacting the state administrator for the state of California:

John Boivin
GED Administrator
State GED Office
California Department of Education
1430 N Street, Suite 4202
Sacramento, CA 95814-5901
Phone: (916) 445-9438
Fax: (916) 319-0967

Because you took the test in France, they may not be able to help you. However, if you can offer the original result sheet, they may be able to at least direct you to where you can get a diploma.

I wish you the best of luck,
Deleting Attachment...

Add a Website Forum to your website.