I took my GED while working back in the time it was a great accomplishment for me but now at 46 I feel that I should purse my education.
Can I use my ged from 1994 to enroll at a local community college or adult classes?
Thank you
Hi Luis,

It was a great accomplishment! Well done for taking the next step and furthering your education. Your GED from 1994 will be accepted at a local community college or adult classes. It is the equivalent of a high school diploma.

Best of luck in your educational journey!
Deleting Attachment...

Add a Website Forum to your website.