This may sound like a silly question, but I really have no clue. My brother passed the GED test a few years ago after being homeschooled for years. Now he wants to apply for a student visa to study in the US, and on the application form, you need to put in the name and address of the institution where you graduated from. Any advice on what to put there? I'd appreciate any answers to this. Thanks! 
Hi Angie,

He can put the name of the testing center where he took the GED test. He may also need to include the transcript of his scores.

I wish your brother all the best!
Deleting Attachment...

Add a Website Forum to your website.